Белория и окрестности

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Белория и окрестности » Акция » Нужные персонажи

Нужные персонажи

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 39

Сюда любой игрок может добавить требуемого персонажа, заполнив заявку по шаблону:

Код:
[b]1. Имя[/b]
[b]2. Возраст[/b]
[b]3. Тип персонажа[/b]
[b]4. Краткое описание[/b]
[b]5. Ваши с ним отношения[/b]
[b]6. Пожелания к игроку[/b]

* последний пункт заполняется по необходимости
пункт 3. Не стоит говорить, что в этой графе указывается раса и профессия? Например, Эльф, маг. Человек, священник. Тролль, наемник и т.д.

1. Имя На усмотрение игрока
2. Возраст 40 (выглядит на 20)
3. Тип персонажа Гном, воин
4. Краткое описание Сумашедший воин с огромным мечем (так достаточно кратко?)
5. Ваши с ним отношения Сын друга приемного отца. В будующем - напарник по путешествиям.

Задержан

Hello there,

I think belorya.f-rpg.me has a lot of potential. The site in a niche that has lots of competitors, but also has a lot of customer demand.

My company has been marketing sites for more than 7 years and we would be glad to explain how you can increase the visibility of belorya.f-rpg.me.

It's a free consultation with no obligation and once you learn more about our approach  we can talk about potentially outsourcing this work to us.

belorya.f-rpg.me is a great resource and we would love to help grow it to it's full potential.

Please reply and we can setup a quick call or continue our discussion by email.

Thank you very much

Alexander
qc-digital

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Белория и окрестности » Акция » Нужные персонажи

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно